SCIENTIFIC AND ANALYTICAL SERVICES
We understand that the success of your cannabusiness is highly dependant on the quality of your cannabis flowers and derivatives, and encourage our clients to invest in technology and research+development as a way of getting an edge on the competition. Our team of cannabis professionals includes consultants with graduate degrees in chemistry, microbiology, and the geosciences that are able to help you through the complex world of analytical testing and use of specialized scientific equipment.
Whether you are looking for a reputable analytical testing laboratory to provide testing of raw materials or finished products, thinking of setting up your own in-house laboratory to test dried flowers and derivatives, or looking to delve into the world of cannabis extracts and edibles, we can help you choose the right equipment and develop the best protocols to maximize your production efficiency and product quality.
- Coordinating third-party analytical testing of raw and processed products for potency (THC, CBD and other cannabinoids), terpenes, solvents residues, microbiological burden (including yeast, moulds, and bacteria), metals, pesticides, and aflatoxins
- Air and Water Quality Testing, including nutrient and runoff analysis
LABORATORY DESIGN AND EQUIPMENT PROCUREMENT
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Laboratory Technician screening, interviewing, and staffing
- Instrument quoting and advisory for new and used laboratory equipment
- Laboratory design and workflow analysis
- Procurement of testing equipment and supplies, including Gas Chromatography (GC), High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), and UV-vis & fluorescence spectroscopy
- Method development and validation for potency, cannabinoids/terpenes, residual solvents, heavy metals and microbiological burden testing
- Training for your laboratory analyst on all chemical and microbiological testing protocols
- Instrument training, calibration, and maintenance procedures
- Software training and set-up
- On-going lab support and troubleshooting to ensure your lab stays operational